burnmt2 Index du Forum

burnmt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dynamically Change Facebook Like Url

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    burnmt2 Index du Forum -> Le bar -> Screenshots
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faiream

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Dynamically Change Facebook Like Url Répondre en citant

Dynamically Change Facebook Like Url
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Some of the things you can do with usernames:Create a custom link (for example, www.facebook.com/janedoe3) to your profile that you can share with your friends or post on external websites.Access information about someone through Facebook. TL:DR Dynamic URLs used in Facebook Like buttons display correctly within the widget, but not in the generated Facebook story. All shares on Facebook will use this as the identifying URL for this article. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-like facebook-javascript-sdk or ask your own question. What could it be? –deko Mar 13 '13 at 8:55 show 2 more comments up vote 3 down vote I'm fairly certain Facebook no longer crawls any urls with parameters. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. –borisdiakur Dec 9 '11 at 21:23 Lego glad I could help. You have a User ID automatically, whether or not you choose to create a username. 2017 Microsoft. ! The page you are looking for is not available. However, this is probably irrelevant for my problem. –borisdiakur Jan 25 '12 at 8:53 I ran into same problem. Username BasicsHow are usernames and user IDs used on Facebook profiles?Usernames and user IDs are part of your public profile, which can help your friends find you on Facebook. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Dynamic Facebook Like URLs with Javascript- displaying but not posting Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite I have multiple blocks of content on my page that users can open and explore. I would recommend dynamically generating most OG tags based on an objectid. Within these blocks is a Like button relevant to each block. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 24 '15 at 9:53 ggwarpig 6351922 add a comment up vote 1 down vote When you click the Get Code link in your object types, did you try pasting the code it gave you? I would try pasting to your web, and then if it works, replicate the html output. –blackhawk May 12 '15 at 13:36 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Just click the check box underneath the upvote sign. Designed by Tech Help Blog 2018. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. To change your username:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select SettingsClick UsernameEnter your new username and your password, then click Save ChangesUsernames must consist of alphanumeric characters (az, 09) or periods (".")Page admins can also change the user name for Pages they support. .. –saccharine Dec 9 '11 at 11:19 Lego The debugger will continue to ignore all your parameters as long as the url object is not dynamic and points to your parameterless index page like the way you have it set up right now. Can I see how you're passing in the url property? For example, in your code example, you actually didn't include the passed in parameters explicitly. Store the relevant OG info for every objectid, and then propagate them when accessed. Any ideas? –bradleygriffith Jan 24 '12 at 22:47 2 bradleygriffith Yes, I have managed to post actions to the user's stream. In OPs example: becomes regardless of what you do. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Cant find any info on this method being removed in webform or how to fix Using Oracle's Java Documentation as a Teaching Tool ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". When you run into issues with an app or game, your User ID can help the developer better investigate the problem to understand and address your specific concerns.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. How do I fix it?1Issues with Facebook like button, XFBML, Dynamic URL?0Facebook: is it possible to track likes for dynamically generated like buttons?0Dynamic Facebook Like button2how to integrate facebook like button for dynamic content javascript0Facebook wall post using dynamic content Hot Network Questions Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? During single-engine taxi, how is the asymetric power compensated for? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Pros and Cons of using Bilinear Interpolation and Cubic Convolution when dealing with DEMs? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Who first used the word "Simplex"? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Add computed column with "IN" syntax Hugely important database replete with errors How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Is there a meaning to the name YoRHa? How to write under or over "arrows"? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? A broken mirror Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Search Search for: Home Timeline Sitemap Contact Desktop Desktop Tech (Apple Mac) Desktop Tech (Windows) Electronics Arduino Stuff Server Admin Hosting Tech Hosting Tech (Cpanel/Linux) Hosting Tech (Windows & IIS) Windows Server Networking Virtualization VMware Hyper V iPhone Dev Web Dev Google Ads :-) Share FYI your IP address is: 5.149.248.68 . For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.Your username must adhere to the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.Keep in mind that you must be an admin to create or change the username for a Page. Selecting a UsernameWhat are the guidelines around creating a custom username?When you create a custom username for your Page or profile, here are a few things to keep in mind:You can only have one username for your Page or profile and you can't claim a username that someone else is already using.Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (AZ, 09) and periods ("."). Error 404 - Page not found! The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. I've revised my answer to expand more on this. $('.socialMedia').append(" "); The Like URL is an address in the format of - when accessed such URLs redirect to a query-string URL via some .htaccess magic 5a02188284
facebook for linux downloadfacebook javascript api get login statusi want to know how to hack facebook passwordfacebook account voor banddownload imnul facebook girlsharefacebook emoticons 2013 for commentsbreast cancer facebook cover photosfacebook code for like buttonmost facebook liked statusdownload photos from facebook group album

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    burnmt2 Index du Forum -> Le bar -> Screenshots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange